Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Eleven: The List Will Not Exist. Well, Sort-of.

Hi everyone.  I'm back in the States and while I could take the time to update this thing with a list like I said I would, I think it would be better if you just called and asked.  Yes, I'm aware that I only told about 3 stories concerning Italian life (all of which were written in May) but that just shows how much I loved it there and how little I thought about life here.  I must say that although saying goodbye to those little girls was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, it's good to be back.  I hope you enjoyed all 11 posts.  I enjoyed writing them.  But I am sorry for being such a lousy tour guide.  This is the end of my blogging career for now.  I suggest you look at Chargentina for more traveling entertainment.  Charlotte will probably update a lot more than I did...she has 24/7 access to the Internet.  And it will be more distraction from work, school, etc.  Thanks for reading.  Maybe you'll see my name published sometime in the future.  (Wow...doesn't get much lamer than that last line.)  Still, maybe cross your fingers that that happens.  Ya know, just in case.


Peace. Love. Arrivederci Italia.

No comments: